Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2010 Planning

Well, it's only January, but things are moving along for this summer's Derby. no, we don't have a date yet, but we do have trophies, decorations, items for goody bags, and race car shaped chocolate molds. No, I don't have a problem.

I was a little disappointed when the trophies arrived. First of all, many of the tops were loose or unattached to their bottoms. No big deal, they were easily screwed back on. But what was really annoying was how cheap and plastic-y the top part was. They looked so cheap. I ordered from the same company as in the past, and those were all nice, metal tops. Or so I thought. I was on the verge of writing a letter of complaint. I decided to check Chris' trophy from last year to double check. His was, in fact, made of plastic as well. However, that was a more solid car design so it looked much more like solid metal. So I didn't write my email, but I think in the future I won't get this design again.

No comments:

Post a Comment